I’m an Engineer by heart, a Scientist by curiosity, and an Entrepreneur by choice.
Great Learning, May 2023 – Now
Great Learning is a leading global EdTech company for professional training and higher education with a global footprint in 170+ countries and 8.5 Million+ learners.
Wanting to make an impact in the EdTech industry, I joined Great Learning as a Program Manager to manage a cohort of 150+ learners for MIT’s Data Science and Machine Learning Program.
My role includes implementing processes for efficient program management, monitoring participants’ performance and engagement, stakeholder management, and taking ownership of the end-to-end learning journey.
Head of Product & Operations
Voila Experts, March 2022 – April 2023
After closing down my Career Coaching business and wanting to contribute to the Indian tech startup industry, I stumbled upon this amazing opportunity. I didn’t expect that I would love the idea of working so closely on the Product and BizOps.
My role includes everything and anything from writing and sending emails to managing the product, building product and service roadmap to hiring talent, contributing to marketing strategy to managing business operations, building partnerships to following-up on leads.
Career Coach for Tech Students & Graduates
August 2019 – Feburary 2022
With an aim to bring a change in how youngsters choose and pursue their careers, from August 2019, I started coaching students and professionals with a short-term goal to bring a change in their personal careers and a long-term goal to influence enough people to spread a wave of Entrepreneurial spirit across India.
Here are some interesting things that did during my self-employed journey:
- Developed my own Coaching Model L.E.A.R.N after interviewing 50+ tech graduates.
- Successfully sold 150+ career coaching sessions through online channels such as Quora, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Completely outsourced my sales efforts to a team of 3 associates, who I hired on a pure commission basis.
- Created and tested an MVP connecting 300+ college students with 120+ young professionals, with the goal of giving those college students a chance to deeply understand the real-world responsibilities of their dream roles at their dream companies.
- Talked to 1000+ youngsters that helped me learn the psychology behind career decision-making.
OG Advertising, March 2020 – May 2020
Someone told me that you experience real creativity at a good advertising agency.
And truer words have never been spoken.
I took up a contractual gig at this Advertising Agency and was exposed to creative brainstorming sessions and pushed beyond my limits in a short span.
I learned how to come up with ideas for advertisements, how to convert those ideas into good advertising copy, and how to manage multiple client accounts simultaenously.
And all of this came when Covid hit India in 2020.
LTI, December 2017 – August 2019
After graduating, my first full-time job was writing code for a conglomerate.
And I wrote some amazingly clean code.
As a Software Engineer at a huge ITeS corporation, my role was:
- To conduct high-level Requirements Analysis for the projects before actual problem solving through a set of well-qualified questionnaires.
- Improving codebase, coding new features in Java, and working on 2 FinTech projects for Citibank, a giant in the Banking and Financial Services sector, even before FinTech became a cool buzzword.
Bachelor of Technology (Computer Engineering)
BVU, 2013 – 2017
Having spent my childhood taking things apart to learn what’s inside and then making futile efforts to fix them together, I found my love for a lot of things, especially science and technology.
I always knew that I wanted to be an Engineer and what’s better than learning Computer Engineering in the 21st Century.
My four years were phenomenal and were the best days of my life. I learned, I experienced, I built, and I explored.
Started in 2020, the idea behind Everyday 101 is about creating personal and professional self-awareness, incubating innovation, and awakening the entrepreneurial fire inside you.
My podcast is specifically geared toward Indian youngsters where I share my experiences, learnings, and processes along the way, to help them become Knowledge-driven, skilled individuals with curious minds.
ALWAYS HAVE IDEAS
ENGINEERING IS A MINDSET
BE A HABITUAL PROBLEM SOLVER
LEARN SOMETHING NEW EVERYDAY
TAKING CALCULATED RISKS IS NECESSARY
Best way to connect with me